Blackbuck Poaching Case Bollywood actor Salman Khan has been sentenced to five years imprisonment and ten thousand fines while convicting Jodhpur court while acquitted of other film stars accused in the case – Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam has been done. After the verdict Salman Khan’s sentence was debated, and now the sentence will be announced shortly. According to the government lawyer, the sentence will not be announced for some time now. After half an hour, the sentence will be announced.
According to the recent news, the debate over the sentence in the court of Jodhpur Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) has been completed. Salman Khan could be imprisoned for a maximum of six years in black Blackbuck Poaching Case.
Vishnoi Samaj Is Angry
At the same time, Vishnoi Samaj is angry with the acquittal of all other accused. They say that Salman should have been punished for all other people as well.
The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dev Kumar Khatri, announced the verdict after the completion of the hearing on March 28 in connection with the incident in 1998. Significantly, while the verdict was announced, all the accused actors Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam were present in the court.
- Salman Khan reached court. His sister Alvira and Arpita are also present with them.
- Vishnoi society lawyer Manipal Bishnoi also reached court.
- Salman Khan’s lawyers are present in Hastimal Court, Salman Khan is leaving for the court.
- All the accused, including Salman Khan, can come up to 11 o’clock.
- The main accused Dushyant Singh and CJM Dev Kumar Khatri reached the court.
- Saif Ali and Sonali Bendre’s lawyer said, if they prove guilty then they all will get equal punishment.
- A large number of police forces deployed outside Jodhpur court
- CJM Rural Dev Kumar Khatri will reach court at 10 o’clock in the morning.
- Decision day on Salman Khan in the 20-year-old black deer hunting case
- Salman, in Jodhpur with Saif, Tabu, Neelam and Sonali Bendre to hear the court verdict.
- If convicted, punishment can take up to 6 years.
- Before the verdict, Salman disappeared from the eyes of his eyes, staying awake all night at Jodhpur’s hotel.
- Salim Khan refuses to speak on court verdict he process of decision has started in the court.
- Salman Khan, along with other accused, dismissed all charges against the judge.
- Court hearing begins, Salman Khan is waiting for the decision with two sisters.
- The phone of Salman Khan and his two sisters was deposited outside the court.
- Saif Ali Khan and Neelam also reached the court.
How Salman Khan Found Guilty
The victim was the third case after which he was caught.
In this case, there are witnesses against Salman Khan. Witness is Bishnoi who runs out of the house after hearing the bullet Two of these people also pursued Salman with the bike.
Proof: The dead deer found on the spot from where Salman Khan ran in his gypsy
Forensic proof: In the second post-mortem of the deer, the body pierces (potentially the bullet marks)
The prey of black deer (the Schedule 1 species) is more serious than the killing of other deer.